Thumb drive died... now what?

Hey guys, so we have been using unraid for 3 or 4 years and our boot drive just happened to die about the same time or the same time as a power failure occurred. I've read the guide about replacing the flash drive(https://wiki.unraid.net/UnRAID_6/Changing_The_Flash_Device) but the only mention of what to do if you don't remember the HDD assignments is to post in the community forum. 

So far I have downloaded a new install on a new thumb drive, and I'm hesitant to do anything else with it at this point.

So, can anyone help me with next steps?

The main thing you want to avoid is assigning a data disk to a parity slot, since the data would get overwritten by parity.

Assign all disks to data slots and no disks to parity slots, then start the array. Ideally, there should be only 2 disks that show as unmountable. Those are your parity disks. If more than 2 are unmountable it is more complicated.

Try that and post a screenshot of Main - Array Devices.

You should always keep a current backup of flash. You can download a zipped backup of flash at Main - Boot Device - Flash - Flash Backup. You should get a new backup anytime you make any changes you don't want to lose. It is especially important when you make disk assignment changes.