kmb32123 youtube dl server Docker Help

The Youtube dl server by kmb32123 is great. I installed it via community applications. But the crazy modified / created dates it creates while downloading videos is making me go nuts. There is an option to set " --no-mtime " forcing the script to consider the actual download date time as the modified/created date. I have been trying to apply this option in various ways. The last method I tried was by using this setting by creating a youtube-dl.conf. It did not work. Any idea how can I actually get this option set and working? 

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='youtube-dl-server' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Asia/Calcutta" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -p '9090:8080/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/4TB/Downloads/Yt_Dls/':'/youtube-dl':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/youtubdl-config/youtube-dl.conf':'/youtube-dl.conf':'ro' 'nbr23/youtube-dl-server'

• 4 months later...

I wrote the original kmb32123/youtube-dl-server. I just added an environment variable, YDL_UPDATE_TIME, that you can set to 'False' to disable using the server modified date. Something like these:

docker run -d -e YDL_UPDATE_TIME=False kmb32123/youtube-dl-server
YDL_UPDATE_TIME=False python3 -u ./youtube-dl-server.py

• 9 months later...