Unraid 6.8.3 - Strange Docker Behaviour

Hi all,

Tonight I was playing on my Minecraft server, no different to most nights within the last month (current up time is 29 days) when randomly it shuts down, I took a look at the log for the container and could see that the server was in the process of starting up again (it's heavily modded so takes a little time), however when I tried to connect to it once it had started up properly I got the message that the server connect had closed. I check the log and it was restarting again.

I then checked unraid's main log and was given the messages in the screenshot, I then tried to connect to the server with the log window open from the unraid GUI and saw in real time them appear again, so it appears it's not liking the connection.

I felt that general support would be best place as after some searching I found that these messages have come up in quite different scenario's so didn't feel that it was related to the container itself. However I am happy for it to be moved if needed.

Any ideas ?

TIA

Myles

Log.PNG

3 hours ago, Myleslewis said:

Hi all,

Tonight I was playing on my Minecraft server, no different to most nights within the last month (current up time is 29 days) when randomly it shuts down, I took a look at the log for the container and could see that the server was in the process of starting up again (it's heavily modded so takes a little time), however when I tried to connect to it once it had started up properly I got the message that the server connect had closed. I check the log and it was restarting again.

I then checked unraid's main log and was given the messages in the screenshot, I then tried to connect to the server with the log window open from the unraid GUI and saw in real time them appear again, so it appears it's not liking the connection.

I felt that general support would be best place as after some searching I found that these messages have come up in quite different scenario's so didn't feel that it was related to the container itself. However I am happy for it to be moved if needed.

Any ideas ?

TIA

Myles

Log.PNG

Hmm this appears from the syslog. Can you provide the text from the docker log? You click on the far right of the docker you were using.

Hi Jerky_san,

Thanks for your reply.

I'd forgotten to turn reply notifications on so didn't realise I'd had a reply, and in the mean time had been poking around and found that it was due to the docker itself, the game had corrupted meaning every time I logged in it crashed and force reset which in turn gave me those messages.

Still a bit of a learning curve for me at the moment :)

This post can be deleted as it's actually resolved now, Im pretty sure !

Thanks,

Myles