Sophos XG 18 DNAT into Deluge Docker Container

Hi.  Anyone using Sophos XG18 as their firewall?  I'm using the home version, which is free to use.  

I have docker containers in bridge mode.  Deluge, Nexcloud, Syncthing, all using the same IP address as my Unraid Server.  I don't now how to DNAT into Deluge, as I know Deluge requires opening of TCP and UDP ports.  My deluge is on ServerIP:8112.  Anyone have idea how to do it?  So far, I have Sophos XG open port 12345.  And when I use canyouseeme.org to check if port is open, it says MyPublicIPAddress with port 12345 is open.  Don't know where traffic is going to though, as we should route it to ServerIP:8112 right?

Hope some of you have instructions on how to do this.

In general, I would not advice to use the standard bridge for exporting services from unRaid to the outside world.

In unRaid you can enable VLANs and then put these dockers in a specific VLAN-bridge or even use direct, individual IPs (macvlan) for the dockers, which is what I do.

Then only use forwarding to these IP(s)/Ports inside your Firewall.

As per your question, I don`t quite understand what your problem is here.

When you open port 12345 on your WAN side and forward this to server:8112, the port that appears open from the internet is that on the WAN:12345. So works as designed, doesn't it.

Hi.  Don't know how to assign individual IPs for different containers though.  Hence, not using that setup for now.  Will read about it.

I've successfully opened the port, though I don't know how to direct it to server:8112.  I want all traffic to port 12345 only be directed to server:8112, and not server:8080, or server:8989.

Hmmm...

That's a sophos XG specific question, I am afraid and I don't use one.

In general, you would want to place a rule inside your FW, allowing to forward (DNAT) traffic from WAN:12345 to LAN:8112, which is done via a DNAT rule.

So the destination IP *and* destination port is part of that rule, hence you want to rewrite the port at destination.

Check if there is such an option in the XG setting.

Here*s an example I found...it`s in German, but google translate does a good job and screens are shown in english, too https://www.itm-store.de/info-faq/how-tos-anleitungen/xg/allgemein/sophos-xg-firewall-dnat-zu-einem-internen-server