Replaced HD - now two drives unmountable: no file system

I just replaced a smaller hard drive with a larger hard drive (Disk 8).  When I started the array, I must have missed an error with my server, as it shows two HD's as "unmountable:  No file system", both Disk 8 and also Disk 5. I must have missed the error before I stared the array (and selecting the new Disk 8).

Unfortunately, Parity-Sync/Data-Rebuild has already started (I believe on Disk 5). I am getting a ton of errors on DIsk 5 which wasn't like that before I shut down and switched out Disk 8.

I'm a little confused on what to do next. Should I wait for the Parity-Sync/Data-Rebuild to finish? Or can I cancel the sync now, put the original Disk 8 back in, and then check the wiring on DIsk 5? I don't want to cause any additional problems or lose all my contents of the server.

I've attached the syslog  from my server and also a screenshot of the main page.

Thanks in advance for any help and please let me know if I can clarify anything - I setup unraid years ago and barely touch it except to occasionally add extra storage.

Dave 

1518683025_Annotation2020-07-21182226.thumb.jpg.acdc980dbcca59a24627606a237275e8.jpg29728352_Annotation2020-07-21182227.thumb.jpg.55ed0fd77a2474762b8173271074b32d.jpg

syslog.txt