Default Cache Settings

This is a general question, my cache was getting full so I had to move my cache to the array while I added a new drive, but I didn't copy the original settings and I was wondering if somebody could look at there and tell me how they originally set. I am new to UNRIAD so sorry if this question has been solved before, I tried to search but couldn't find it.  Overall my Docker will not start so I am thinking I am doing something wrong here. Currently the mover is moving the appdata back to the cache, it was set to yes.  Could somebody give me there original cache setting - Thanks in advance. 

image.thumb.png.1c872eee4c2579a75abc2326e105c462.png

Unraid Logs.txt

So, somehow my dockers are back, but I had to reinstall all of them, but now the VMs are having issues (Libvirt Service failed to start).  Is this a normal thing every time you want to upgrade hardware? Than to add salt to the cut, I use a docker called droppy that stores files, and i can't upload anything to it?? attach is the logs if somebody could help that would be great. Thanks in advance. 

tower-diagnostics-20200722-0008.zip

Your cache is full because you have set all your shares to cache-prefer. This setting means put files on cache if there is room, and move them TO cache when there is room.

There will be a few steps to get this straight, with diagnostic checks along the way to see how things are progressing.

Set your appdata, domains, and system shares to cache-only. This will make mover ignore them until we can get room on cache.

Set all other shares to cache-yes. This will make mover move them from cache to the array.

Go to Main - Array Operation and Move Now.

Wait for it to complete then post new diagnostics.

Didn't notice many other things you have done wrong.

Why do you have an nvme disk in the array? SSDs are not recommended for the parity array for several very good reasons.

Also, your cache pool has 2 SSDs of very different sizes. The default raid1 configuration will give cache pool mirror with total capacity equal to only the smallest of these disks.

Probably simplest is going to be start over. Do you have anything important on any of these disks?

Thank you for your assistance Trurl, I dont have any issues starting over, I was originally going to setup a server or ESXI, but i found Unraid and said what the heck I'll try it, and been using it ever since, even got a license, but now it's time to get serious with it, Can you tell me how to reset the whole thing?