network speed low one way

tola5

has 2 unraid server
Tower Version: 6.9.0-beta25
and  Plex Version: 6.8.3
if I send files from Tower to Plex it is at max speed  same with Plex server ,  to a Unassigned Devices drive . but if I send from plex to tower it max out at 10 MB has got new cables. but should not be that.  when it works the other way which is totally weird. 
the speed is the same  to a M2  where windows 10 is installed  same if it is to the Array  with catch use or not

just give the best though  all welcome im lost

tower-diagnostics-20200813-1255.zip plex-server-diagnostics-20200813-1304.zip

Edited by tola5

I am also lost.  I am assuming that English is not your native language.

Please write out your problem in your native language.  At that point, you should use the Google Translator program to translate your text into English.  (Google Translate supports over 100 languages.)

When you are writing, you should use short concise sentences. They translate better.   Be sure that your problem is clearly defined in your native language.  Check the text carefully for any grammatical and spelling mistakes.  (Translation of mistakes in the original text will cause confusion!)

Be sure that you describe how you are transferring the files between your two servers.

Edited by Frank1940
6 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

I am also lost.  I am assuming that English is not your native language.

Please write out your problem in your native language.  At that point, you should use the Google Translator program to translate your text into English.  (Google Translate supports over 100 languages.)

When you are writing, you should use short concise sentences. They translate better.   Be sure that your problem is clearly defined in your native language.  Check the text carefully for any grammatical and spelling mistakes.  (Translation of mistakes in the original text will cause confusion!)

Be sure that you describe how you are transferring the files between your two servers.

hope it help . But good news it work now but don't ask me why so weird