Unraid 6.8 Cache Slow

I can not figure out what’s wrong, I will try to explain. I created a share that’s cached, I have 5 Ssd’s in that cache  speeds are 400/400 but it should be faster, I shared the caches speeds are 400/989 I don’t understand this when I write to the cache directly speeds are go but when I write to a cached share speeds cut in half

1 hour ago, Tekminute said:

I can not figure out what’s wrong, I will try to explain. I created a share that’s cached, I have 5 Ssd’s in that cache  speeds are 400/400 but it should be faster, I shared the caches speeds are 400/989 I don’t understand this when I write to the cache directly speeds are go but when I write to a cached share speeds cut in half

You might want to write longer description of what you are seeing, with punctuation please.

What do you mean by "I shared the caches speeds are 400/989" and "cache  speeds are 400/400" and "write to the cache directly speeds are go"? What speed is "go"?

Also what RAID mode are the 5 SSD's?

1 minute ago, testdasi said:

You might want to write longer description of what you are seeing, with punctuation please.

What do you mean by "I shared the caches speeds are 400/989" and "cache  speeds are 400/400" and "write to the cache directly speeds are go"? What speed is "go"?

Sorry, my sdd pool is in a raid 0, I shared the cache pool and  written to it directly and got speeds of 400/989 but when I write to a share with cache enbabled 400/400 speeds I hope this make sense thank you

7 minutes ago, testdasi said:

Sorry, my sdd pool is in a raid 0, I shared the cache pool and  written to it directly and got speeds of 400/989 but when I write to a share with cache enbabled 400/400 speeds I hope this make sense thank you

33 minutes ago, Tekminute said:

That's normal shfs overhead. The shares will never reach above about 400-500MB/s. The only way to bypass it is to either use disk share or create custom SMB config to target /mnt/cache/[share] directly.

31 minutes ago, testdasi said:

That's normal shfs overhead. The shares will never reach above about 400-500MB/s. The only way to bypass it is to either use disk share or create custom SMB config to target /mnt/cache/[share] directly.

Thank you I believe I’ve found the problem, this problem didn’t begin until a hardware change I guess unraid with a cache pool on a sas controller, is a no go, the new board I have only have sata to but I connected to that speeds are 500/750 I can’t live with that.....