Unexpected Unmounting of the Shares

2 hours ago, Snuups said:

I am searching quite a bit to change that. Is there even the possibility to change that? If yes, where? I have a UDM Pro

I have a USG router and, believe it or not, there is still no way to specify a DHCP lease time in the GUI.  I could do it via CLI, but, that just seems cumbersome and not worth the effort.

I am not familiar with the UDM controller.  I stayed away from the UDM precisely because it cannot be adopted into an existing controller and must use its own built-in controller.  That controller is probably based somewhat on UniFi so I assume you also cannot set DHCP lease time in any way other than through the CLI (if that is even possible on the UDM).

My solution was to set static IP addresses on my most used devices.  Otherwise, I think the default DHCP lease (at least in UniFi/USG) is 1 day.  To see lease expiration time I had to login into the USG directly as it does not display in the controller.

If the UDM controller is anything like the UniFi controller you go to the Clients tab, select the client, select Settings, expand Network and then set a fixed IP address (basically a permanent DHCP lease) for the client.

image.png.1e98bee338e8bdca1e210ae37c133d29.png

Are you doing anything with regards to spin down of the SAS drives?  I keep seeing this within the logs.

Aug 20 21:18:41 Unraid kernel: sdj: detected capacity change from 7999366103040 to 0

The way that I understand it is that not all of the "hacks" to spin down SAS drives here are 100% safe under all circumstances.  Disable spin down of the SAS drives in Settings - Disk Settings.