FTP Server can't share an unRAID share

FileZilla seems to be having a problem sharing the files inside unRaid Shares.

I need a way to restrict deleting of files from the shares while allowing a user to add files at the same time, unRaid does not have this level of permissions (as far as I know) and it occurred to me that FileZilla has it, so I configure it but it will work with other folders on the local Virtual Machine (no Dockers) where it is installed but not for the Unraid Shares. I'm connected from another VM in the same Host.

FileZilla Client will show the rest of the directories except the ones on the unRaid Share.

When connecting with the share as "home" the FileZilla Client throws a:
"550 Home directory does not exist"

it has been less than a moth since I know about Unraid so I'm just hoping I'm not missing something here.

I looked on the web for information but it seems hard to find anything on the matter. I hope you can give me some insight. Thank you.

Edited by White_King
5 minutes ago, trurl said:

You can go directly to the correct support thread...

you mean here in the forum?

6 minutes ago, trurl said:

...any of your containers...

What is a container? the VM? like VM's and Dockers are containers right?
Im guessing we have something in the forum with the Windows and Docker Icons.. Looking for them...

11 minutes ago, trurl said:

You can go directly to the correct support thread for any of your containers by clicking on its icon and selecting Support.

When looking for it I realized that it seems that you understood I'm using a Docker right? :S
If that is the case, I'm not.  I'm using 2 VMs on the Unraid Host to test this, one with FileZilla Server and the other one with the Client (Windows 10 both).
Sry if I wasn't clear enough

Edited by White_King
typo

After looking a lot more on the web I stumble upon this article which mentions some problems with Filezilla when trying to map Shares (in this case unRaid) and I followed the steps but in the last one doesn't give a lot of explanation. What I end up doing is (after all steps) add a local path (dummy) and then right-click it and edit it and paste the Network Path with this format:

\\<server>\<share\<subfolders>

That will fix the problem. Again all the steps are necessary for this to work, I tried to skip some and it did not :S.

GL and I hope this is useful for someone in the future.

This effectively restricts users from deleting stuff from the shares but allowing them to add new content.

Thank you trurl.

Edited by White_King