Array & Sata Port Question

I have recently built out my UNRAID box using a custom SIlverstone case which is very tight fit cable wise, although a new box the PCU fan has started playing up and I'm going to have to RMA the unit which includes taking back all the cables etc.

My question is, doing a PCU replacement will require me to disconnect the power sata cables to get easy access to the unit, if I incorrectly plug the sata cables into the wrong ports to the H/S unit, does UNRAID detect the array based on the HD Serial or the port its mapped to? 

Similar example if i mix up the drives, would it detect the relevant drives regardless of which port its connected to or would it require disk 1 be reconnected to the port disk 1 was originally found on for the setup?

Trying to avoid any data loss if its reconnected incorrectly and thinking of using an external to do a quick backup of most of the data/settings (but short on external drives :)

Is it the serial, or the uuid? Either way, unraid is smart enough to order the array drives as they were/should be, even if the device has a new /dev/sdX 

However, if you are using the "create new config" option, then you might want to make note of the order of assignment beforehand.