Cache full - Auto-run Mover?

jj_uk

I was woken up last night to a series of emails every few minutes informing me that the cache drive was filling up, fast. 

The problem was I'd renewed a subscription earlier in the day and a container was downloading a backlog of data, all day, lots of data! 

By the time i'd logged into the server, and started poking around to work out why the drive was filling up, the drive reached 100% and crashed docker. I started Mover and went back to bed. This morning, I restarted the server as docker didn't recover by itself (there were stream IO errors displayed on the docker tab saying that some line of code in a unix file failed to create a stream, or something along those lines.)

The full cache problem was easily fixed by simply running mover.  My Mover is set to run at 5am. If it had run eariler, these problems wouldn't have occurred.

Is it possible to set Mover to auto-run if the cache reaches a pre-defined value? e.g. when it reaches 80% capacity?

I do not have any cache "Only" shares. appdata is "Prefer", other shares are "Yes" - so why would a full cache cause docker to crash?