new server case and multiple drives missing

loady

I have upgraded my case to a 16 bay hot swap case, i have just moved everything into place and pushed the drives in. Now i have mutiiple missing drives, what should i do, i am sure i have the slot allocation picture somewhere but i dont think it will help, i have jiggled a few around and got four to show up now, prior to upgrading i did a full parity check andeverything was fine, it has been switched off since then so i am confident that parity is correct and no writes of importance have taken place.

Can i initate 'new config' and check the box saying parity is correct, ideally i would like to keep the drives in number sequence in this case...

PARITY---CACHE---DISK1---DISK2

DISK3---DISK4---DISK5---EMPTY

EMPTY---EMPTY---EMPTY---EMPTY

EMPTY---EMPTY---EMPTY---EMPTY

above is basically the front of the case with the hot swappable bays, can i move the disks to those location and get it up and running again or do i HAVE to find the correct location, ALL the drives are no connected to the server card, prior to upgrading case the parity and cache were in SATA ports due to cable restrictions.

I am dumb, i have been moving them from slot to slot and have now just realised the SAS cable was not in properly so the top row was only getting power, plugged it in and now none of the drive are disabled, there is just one drive still disabled but i know this is ok, i was getting power issues with one of these 5 x sata into 3 x5.25 bay things and it would keep spitting out a drive, just did new config and set parity as correct and all is fine now thanks..as long as it dont get anymore dirves spat out i think i can safely say i have found the issue