something keeps reading all disks

High guys,

i am struck with a strange issue that i cant seem to pin down.

my system is running a fairly plain install with just 2 active dockers (piehole and a torrent client, the latter is restricted to a single drive/folder and the cache to prefent all drives from spooling).

but i noticed that my drives will not spin down anymore. "something" is constantly polling drives and i dont see what it is.

i have removed lots of stuff i was playing around with and set as much settings back to stock in hopes of stopping this but to no avail.

i have checked with dynamics active stream and active file plugins. both plugins report zero activity but i can still see it on the main screen that a few kb/s is being read at 5~10 second intervals from basically all drives and sometimes i see also something writing a few kb on the main screen.

i also used the unbalance plugin to collate folders to specific drives.

is there a way to get more granular in what unraid is doing or something else like some stupid setting i messed up?

i have attached the mandatory diagnostics and thank you for taking the effort to help.

nasi-diagnostics-20200929-0051.zip

Edited by thedutchguy