Intel Pro 1000 PT NIC and Unraid?

NickG

Hello, I hope I'm posting in the correct spot.  I have Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port PCIe Adapter EXPI9404PTLBLK and cannot get Unraid to recognize it.  My Windows 10 machine recognizes it so I know it isn't dead.  I understand that Unraid generally recognizes Intel NICs so it must be something else.  What should I be looking for?

1 hour ago, NickG said:

Hello, I hope I'm posting in the correct spot.  I have Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port PCIe Adapter EXPI9404PTLBLK and cannot get Unraid to recognize it.  My Windows 10 machine recognizes it so I know it isn't dead.  I understand that Unraid generally recognizes Intel NICs so it must be something else.  What should I be looking for?

Please post diagnostics.zip   Tools/Diagnostics

I have contacted Intel to see what they say about it not being detected, they say it should work assuming your motherboard can recognize PCIe gen 1. I set my motherboard PCIe to auto detect so it should work. I have motherboard gigabyte GA-H170M-ds3h. I'm wondering if the driver is not included in Unraid??

Just now, NickG said:

I'm wondering if the driver is not included in Unraid??

Driver is almost certainly included, but without the NIC being detected nothing that can be done on Unraid side, this is a hardware problem.

You can try setting PCIe to 1.0/1.1 on the board BIOS so see if it makes any difference.

• Thanks 1