Backing up Windows PC

Hi All,

I'm coming from Xpenology and I have used their drive backup tool to backup some Windows PC's. As far as I could tell it worked perfectly. So: now that I have switched to Unraid I'll need to setup the backup again. Obviously I can install a VM with Xpenology but a docker container has less overhead. I don't mind switching to an other tool.

I'm looking for:

- backup working on Windows (with GUI please)

- backup without the need to mount a SMB drive (so I don't need to have a VPN everywhere)

- backup folders of my choosing (so nextcloud is not really an option)

- incremental backups (with version support) really just something like dropbox/nextcloud etc would be great

And it would be great if I had:

- somekind of server-size GUI to see if everything is working, control of the clients settings would be nice

- the ability to restore through a webinterface / server-side tool just in case

So:

What do I go for? When I check the Unraid docker apps I see:

- Xpenology (VM has more overhead but I had no problems with it)

- backuppc (but that seems to be kinda 'old' not really created for Windows)

- CrashPlanPRO (I used crashplan in the past until they stopped so I'm not sure if this is the best way forward)

- Duplicacy (paid but not expensive, but "local disk" or "sftp" is really not what I was hoping for (perhaps WEBDAV -> nextcloud is supported? not sure)

Nothing really stands out here. I really liked the simplicity of the Synology apps but I prefer something with less overhead.

What are you guys using? Any suggestions I should definitely consider?