Unable to write to cache and no shares listed

InCaseOf

Hey so i just got unraid this past month and I already goofed. 

I restarted my array this morning and after reboot fix common problems says "Unable to write to cache" and I can't see any of my shares. Also I have "  Docker Service failed to start " when I click on docker.

If I press view on my array hard drives I can see the file system I expect to see, like what should be my shares. However when I do the same on my cache drive there is nothing listed. Any ideas on how I can fix it?

here is my diagnostics , thanks for the help!

tower-diagnostics.zip

Ah gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks a lot for the help! Really appreciate it 

Does that also explain my shares not being listed that are on my array (as opposed to just the cache)? I won't be able to try running some of those commands you wrote in that link to get some data off but I see that you have some data being sent to another disk. 

Like I understand that the shares on the cache, like the app data are not shown in shares, but the shares on the array aren't shown either, despite me being able to see my files if I click "view" if that makes sense

Sorry if it's obvious,  like I said I'm new to this lol, but I'm trying to learn  

Thanks for the help!

Edited by InCaseOf
Added text