[SOLVED] Web Terminal showing colored blocks instead of text

I have been having an issue with Unraid for a few days and I can't seem to figure the issue out. As shown in the picture, all that appears is some colored blocks that look like corrupted text. This happens when I open the standard web terminal, as well as opening the console for any docker container. I can still run commands through it, and they still run as expected (cp, mv, rm), but all the output text appears corrupted as well. I am running 6.9.0-beta35 currently, but I started having the issue with 6.9.0-beta29. If anyone needs logs, I can gladly provide them! Thank you.

Capture.PNG

42 minutes ago, trurl said:

What browser? 

I was using Firefox. I don’t know why I never thought to check the browser side, but I tried on other browsers and other devices, and everything was fine. So I cleared all website data, cookies, cache and such, then restarted Firefox, and everything was fine! I guess some bad data stored in the browser. Your comment made me think of doing that to check, so thank you!

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Web Terminal showing colored blocks instead of text