Usb crappies the bed

Gizo

There was no replace key link, my only options were get a new key. I already bought a life time membership. Think I would get some better darn support shelling out multiple instances for $129.... With all these spare put by all yu guys tell me its a PSU are RAM or motherboard. I should be able to build a kodi box, emby and jellyfish mostly free of charged. This was handled piss pore in my opinion. Everyones $ should be treated equal. Waiting over 12 hours for a lack luster response is ridiculous. This isnt he first time you guys brush it off and gve out the same bs excuse test ram... ( i have for 25hrs,... its your go to)

OH!! and if you want my second and my first reciepts for lifetime membership do heistate to ask though I'msure all get nothing out of it beside " Well told you do it this way your loss, our again"

Ill stick around for now but i my self can't wait till someone make something so much better then this junk as well as plex

/rant

25 minutes ago, Gizo said:

There was no replace key link

It is at the bottom of every page on this website but I will give it to you. 

https://wiki.unraid.net/UnRAID_6/Changing_The_Flash_Device

Almost everyone on the forum are fellow users of Unraid, including me. Users taking the time and trouble to help other users. Rants don't encourage us to bother. 

If you want to contact the company directly there is another link for that also at the bottom of every page on this website. 

Like i said its no there

https://imgur.com/a/cDDLNf2

as you can see nothing.. would be nice to even have refund cross your mind but you guys cant seem to recognize pure proof. Let I might add it not the money its the fact that I spent over days tying to trouble shoot any issue and I get litte. actually ZERO help untill i'm will to shell out another $129 and another days down. Time I had to miss my anniversity with my wife to do all normal binge watch (Mando..) Let alot not everyone is this dying time ass 2 coiunts oiff $129 dollar laying around. My wife gas it to me to shut me the hell up/...... 👼 🤯

I merged your threads. Please don't post about the same problem in multiple places. It makes it impossible to coordinated responses. "Crossposting" has been considered bad form on message boards since before the World Wide Web.

We have helped many people with their flash problems. You only need one license for each system. Licenses can be transferred from one flash drive to another if for some reason a particular flash drive becomes unusable.

Be sure to boot from a USB2 port.

Either your flash drive has disconnected, or you don't have a .key file in the config folder of that flash drive. If you have a valid .key file, but it doesn't match the GUID of the flash drive you have it installed on, it will allow you to transfer the license automatically by downloading a new .key file. One automatic transfer per year is allowed. If for some reason you need more than that you have to contact support with your purchase information. Once a license is transferred to a new flash and its GUID, the previous flash and its GUID is blacklisted.

All this is explained in the link mentioned before.

We may be able to tell more about what is going on if you

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post in this thread.