Crashing during parity check

I'm hoping that someone out there might be able to help me diagnose some issues with my system.

Today my system has soft crashed twice during a parity check. The system has not lost power in either case, and the web UI indicates an unclean powerdown took place. I've attached diagnostics, and earlier this afternoon I set up advanced sys logging, which I can also share for more information pre-crash but I am not seeing anything helpful. Please let me know if they are needed. 

Thank you in advance for any help.

tower-diagnostics-20201129-1833.zip

Edited by JPilla415
5 hours ago, JorgeB said:

It won't hurt to post that, since the diags after rebooting aren't much help, but if there's nothing in that log most likely it's a hardware issue.

Thank you for taking the time to look over the diagnostics, I know there is a lot there. I've attached the additional log.

I'm beginning to suspect that this might be a heat issue, I noticed that a few of the drives were giving off heat warnings yesterday. As an experiment, last night I started another parity check but pull open the side of the case for more air flow. I'm 12 hours in and things are still running and none of the drives have any heat warnings.

syslog.log

Edited by JPilla415