• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About Lumpy_BD

  • Rank
  1. I've tried setting up Authelia following the deep dive video and I'm having an issue. Ive managed to get to the point where the container starts up with no errors in the log, however when I try to open the web UI I get the following in my browser: I'm using File notifications and there is absolutely nothing in the notification.txt file. Any ideas? Thanks.
  2. Hi all, I'd like to add a password to my Redis setup. Is there anyway to get Paperless to authenticate with Redis with a password? It doesn't appear obvious at initial glance. Thanks.
  3. Hi, I've had a new issue with SABNZBD for a few days now. I'm not entirely sure when is started, but for some reason, neither my Sonarr nor my Radarr containers are able to add downloads to SABNZBD. They are all on the same custom network, and both of them can ping the SABNZBD container both by IP and by hostname. If I try to test the connection from either, I get the following: Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, HTTP request failed: [404:NotFound] [GET] at [http://binhex-sabnzbd.privnet:8080/api?mode=get_config&apikey=b1b1fef8618052945a437b277d
  4. Yup that did it, thanks so much! they key was the upstream_app like you said... I did try it with the IP address but I had used the internal docker IP (172...) instead of my server's IP (192...). Thanks so much for your help, really appreciated!
  5. @muppie would you by any chance mind sharing your conf file so I can compare?
  6. I have tried defining the IP under upstream_app instead of the container name and its still the same... any other ideas?
  7. Fo what it's worth, my swag and paperless containers are both on the same custom docker network. If I connect to the swag console, I can successfully resolve the IP of the paperless container so network communication *appear* fine between the containers. I'll try it with the IP and see what happens, but I've never had to do this before...
  8. Has anybody managed to get this working through the SWAG reverse proxy container? I've verified the NGINX config file values as per the documentation but it still isn't working - I get a 502 Bad Gateway error. Here is my swag conf file if it helps... server { listen 443 ssl; listen [::]:443 ssl; server_name paperless.*; include /config/nginx/ssl.conf; client_max_body_size 10M; # enable for ldap auth, fill in ldap details in ldap.conf #include /config/nginx/ldap.conf; # enable for Authelia #include /config/nginx/
  9. I just do 2 passes while in the USB enclosure and leave it at that. Personally I don't see any reason to do more than that, but I guess it comes down entirely to your risk appetite. If the extra pass helps you sleep better at night then go for it!
  10. I've upgraded to 6.9 und installed the NVIDIA driver. All transcoding and other GPU related tasks are all working fine. However since the update, my GPU refuses to sleep when it isn't being used. According to the GPU statistics plugin, it stays in the P0 power state, even when there is nothing using it. I had previously set up the "nvidia-smi_persistence_mode" user script to force the GPU to sleep, and though it still runs every hour, it seems to make no difference: #!/bin/bash gpupstate=$(nvidia-smi --query-gpu="pstate" --format=csv,noheader); gpupid=$(nvidia-smi --query-compu
  11. Have you tried setting up the share using the method suggested by Spaceinvader One in this video? Unraid Shares in Depth - PT2 - MacOS - SMB - Time machine Backups
  12. Ahh ok I get it thanks. The part I was misunderstanding was this: I was under the impression that it works on 50% of the free space on each separate disk, not the largest disk. Makes sense now.
  13. Hi all, I've a strange problem where it looks like the mover is ignoring my allocation methods and is only ever moving files from the cache to a single disk. These are my drives: All of my shares are set to high water allocation, automatic split and no drives are excluded* like this: *To be clear, there is a single share that I have allocated to one drive using the include/exclude flags but I don't think that's relevant here as this issue is happening with a different drive and different shares. The problem I have is that every time I r
  14. FYI I've managed to connect though Spain and it all seems fine for the last few hours so far.