Flendor

Members
  • Posts

    14
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Flendor's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

0

Reputation

  1. Thanks, the front back plane of 24 bays only has one connection for the HBA, the other two connections appear to be for connection to extra back planes
  2. the aim is to have most of the 36 bays populated at some point
  3. Thanks, does it matter how many ports? Tried this to no success.
  4. You mean replace the Adaptec ASR-71605 - is that the HBA?
  5. Please forgive me if this is in the incorrect place. I have searched for something similar and have struggled to find anything that helped. I am migrating from a Fractal Design 7XL to a SuperMicro 846 rack due to needing to expand the volume of drives. (wish I had seen the 3D printed 24 bay option before I started this) Supermicro X9DRi-LN4+/X9DR3-LN4+, Version REV:1.20A American Megatrends Inc., Version 3.4 BIOS dated: Wed 20 Nov 2019 12:00:00 AM GMT Adaptec ASR-71605 controller with one cable going to each of the front and rear planes 24 front bays, 12 rear bays Two Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2680 0 @ 2.70GHz 96 Gb DDR3 First attempt at moving the drives over, random drives would become disabled and error counts would go through the roof Second attempt, parity rebuild would have the same impact, drives disabled and errors on all drives Third attempt, Preclear would have the same impact, drives disabled and errors on all drives Put everything back in the original build, all drives are fine, parity rebuild is fine, preclear new drives is fine. Built the new server with a bunch of small size drives that I could beg and borrow to try and work on the issue without losing my data. Preclear these drives causes the same issue. It can maybe cope with one 1TB clear before things start to fail. Formatting the first array start causes the same issue. Parity rebuild again has the same issue. I have attached the log that I could download before things got hairy and loud noises came from the machine. Really have very little idea what I am looking at in these logs, other than red means bad... Your help and assistance would be very much appreciated. syslog-2.txt
  6. I seem to have got most things working now.. looks really good and extremely informative, huge THANK YOU for all your hard work. One last issue seems to be the drive varibales at the top of the dashboard that are all empty/none.
  7. Okay, I have reset the root password and things seem to be happening. Wierd as I set changed the password to what it was in the first place. Thanks anyway
  8. Would it then not connect at all...? This is what the UI shows, and occasionally I get extra details, all that say false
  9. Yes, I can connect to the main Unraid UI, and all other Dockers. The main server (eth0) is on a static IP address with all dockers (except Plex) either Bridge or Host. A seperate interface card (eth1) is used for Plex docker (br1)
  10. Thanks for such a quick response. Yes i did
  11. Thank you in advance for any support that you can give. I have installed the Unraid_API docker with the default configuration. The log file is spamming "Get main details for IP address x.x.x.x failed" "request failed with status code 503" The Unraid_API webgui shows connected, and displays the IP address of the server and the title, but nothing else.
  12. "you should see info on the API webpage" - all i see under the details section is the server IP and title. All else are blank, VMs section is empty, Dockers section is empty, as per the original screenshot. Tried removing and re-installing, all with the same result.
  13. Thank you for your hard work on this. I loved the 1.5 version. I am however stuck with not knowing how to do this part of the installation process, if someone could please explain what to do.... I assume that I need to install Home Assistant Core, but then I grind to a halt My Unraid API overview seems to be missing most of the data that I understand is needed for this to all come together. VMs and Doclers are empty.
  14. I had the same issue. I discovered that the database name and the Tautulli name for these were different. i.e. Movie vs Film, TV Show vs TV. If you edit each box you can change the section_name = xxxxxx to the correct name. Hope this helps as it took me a while to work out.