Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TheIlluminate

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheIlluminate

  1. So i've got 2 Samsung 980s in Raid 1 for a cache drive. I've been running into corrupted docker images for a couple weeks and as best I can tell the RAM is fine. So today I decided to run a scrub as I realized I don't have it setup to do it automatically and it found 4 uncorrectable errors. The general idea that i've found is to reformat the drives and continue on as normal. So here's the questions. Whats the best plan moving forward? If I have to format the drives since they are raid 1 can I do it by dropping one drive, format, make reformatted drive the cache, move data, drop other drive, format and add as raid 1 and if I can do that "how" would I do it? I've also heard switching to xfs solves corrupted image files but nothing concrete. So how bad of an idea would it be to drop to single drive and run xfs for cache and repurpose the other ssd? I've attached the smart files for the drives. Th only thing I find concerning in my untrained eye is the unsafe shutdowns and the temps. I can drop the diagnostics if you want as well. Thanks, Samsung_SSD_980_500GB_S64ENL0TB04504X-20230206-0806.txt Samsung_SSD_980_500GB_S64ENL0TB04507R-20230206-0804.txt wazserver-diagnostics-20230206-0922.zip
  2. Ran 2 passes through memtest 86 and 0 errors so I guess ill keep an eye on it and if it happens again...well RAM is cheap.
  3. Understood I guess its a good thing this mobo includes a memtest option. Ill run that real quick and get back to you. Thanks.
  4. My dockers crashed last night and woke up to none of them working. Went to try and restart the docker and it won't restart. Then I noticed I have an error from the Fix Common Problems app one for Unable to write to cache and the other unable to write to docker image. Appreciate any help you guys can give me. Thanks, wazserver-diagnostics-20230123-0817.zip
  5. Out of curiosity is there a reason you're asking? Personally I'm going to run 2 A380s. For short term both are going to be loaded into tdarr to roll through 50TB of movies, TV shows and anime. Long term i'm going to split them and use either one for tdarr to manage new incoming media and the other for passthrough or plex. Depends if i see a bonus for plex over my 11600k's iGPU.
  6. Yeah they keep doing surveys and the VAST majority of their customers don't use anything close to 30 drives. Although some crazy individuals run unraid as dockers in unraid as a host. I think unless youre running something super crazy 30 drives is more than enough. Especially with the HDD manufacturers getting ready to release 30TB drives and scaling up to 120TB by 2030ish. Also unless they add more parity drives running even 28 drives is kinda hairy.
  7. Any news on linux kernel 6.0? I'd like to get some Intel ARC support going.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.