Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rguinn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rguinn

  1. @binhexI was able to remove the app and delete the folder and here what i found if i uses any port other then 8080 on the reinstall it will not work. But if i uses 8080 its working fine. lucky i don't have anything using 8080 so i just do that @newoski thanks you letting me know
  2. Same Here ! before wiping it out can you do a debug and upload the log just incase there a bigger problem and @binhexcan review
  3. Also DL the docker for firefox on the host and attempted to connect
  4. Thank you I am on a ethernet connected machine on the same subnet no VLan or Firewall and I even rebooted the UNRAID Host
  5. @binhex I DL a new VPN files from PIA website and same issues here a new log not sure what i am doing wrong. Thank you for helping supervisord-newlocation.txt
  6. That would be the OVPN file correct? I also noticed that when VPN is on if i enter the custom port 8083 it will change to 8080 never seen it do that before
  7. @binhexI starting having issues this morning with been running for over a year and all of the sudden this morning it would not load the internal URL. I Removed the Docker and the Config folder and started over and same issue. If i turn off VPN it works but if i Enable it then it wont load the page so i got it down to the VPN. My Network is 172.16.5.0/23 and that is configured in the LAN setting. Here my log any help would be great supervisord.log
  8. I going to try moving the config folder from the working to the non working and start the docker to see what that does.
  9. I deleted the docker and image then delete the /config folder. Then rebooted host reinstall docker from CA not using template. And used the same settings. But it I still have the same error. Then upgraded to RC and redid the steps above same issue
  10. Also updating the server to 6.7.0 RC7 made no change. Can you think of anything else before I Nuke the server
  11. So I deleted the docker and image and recreated it the same way I did the other and same issue. Not sure why supervisord (Dalek).log
  12. Ok done the force update same issue. I have other dockers running on this server with no issues Your CP, Sonarr, and Ombi
  13. Haha you meant the docker image my bad
  14. Both Running 6.6.7 2019-02-22 I was planing on upgrading Dalek to the current RC
  15. And this insmod: ERROR: could not load module /lib/modules/iptable_mangle.ko: No such file or directory BadWolf does not have that error
  16. It does not load but as I may have mention I have 2 server so I deleted the /config folder and rebuilt it on there server and its working. Here is that log. The only difference I can see between these 2 server is the IP's BadWolf (Working) 172.16.5.x Dalek (Not Woking) 172.16.4.x supervisord (BADWOLF).log
  17. Same sh-5.0# /usr/sbin/python2 /opt/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py --config-file /config --server 0.0.0.0:8080 --https 8090 sh-5.0#
  18. did I do it wrong this was what I got sh-5.0# /usr/sbin/python2 /opt/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py --daemon --config-file /config --server 0.0.0.0:8080 --https 8090 sh-5.0#
  19. Nope. Want me to delete the docker and config folder see what a new install looks like
  20. Yes this server does not utilize a Cache. I did as requested here is the log supervisord.log
  21. This was a new install as I originally believed it was a issue with the docker as it broke after a unraid reboot. Let me try again
  22. Ok here a new log what am I doing wrong? also if you have direction on fixing the iptable_mangle.ko that be great supervisord.log
  23. Will Do! I uses a VPN so I never attempted to connect to it via the outside world.
  24. also the bridge is using 172.17.0.0
  25. True! My Docker been setup and working for some time so what changed to make this a problem now! also changing to 172.16.0.0/23 also did not work

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.