dlchamp

Members
  • Content Count

    27
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About dlchamp

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Figured it out: If you started a game on your PC like I did, then wanted to move into this docker container without losing progress, it's simple. Create the container and make sure the World Name is the same as your original world (THIS IS IMPORTANT) Server name, password, etc doesn't matter. That world name has to match, though. Stop the container Then, copy the files from C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\IronGate\Valheim\worlds to /mnt/user/appdata/valheim/.config/unity3d/IronGate/Valheim/worlds Start the container and you
  2. You say that, but with NordVPN, no port forwarding, I've been able to download at 60MB/s pretty regularly. Of course, this varies by indexer and seed amount. Granted, with PIA properly setup, I can get over 100MB/s, 60MB is still pretty damn fast.
  3. I'm aware of that... I'm talking about a total. Like.. Tdarr
  4. After realizing that my mistake are why I was having problems, it's been working flawlessly. I've converted almost 3000 episodes over the last couple days using my P400 set to 6 workers. I do have a feature request. The conversion to HEVC is mostly to save space, is there any plans to add stats to show how much space was saved, or average conversion time, or average size reduction?
  5. Changed my encoder to hevc_nvenc and it started using the GPU. Got 6 streams going on my P400 now.
  6. I've been using it for a bit and it's been working fine. I saw the GPU support had been added so I update the container config to use my GPU, but now the queue is empty and doesn't seem to be actually looking for anything to re-encode. Even though it is set to scan on start, I had to change the scan timer to 1 minute, then it would start filling the queue after a minute. It's not using the GPU, though. 4 cores/8 threads maxed out currently and 0 sessions loaded into the GPU. Set to use HEVC and Libx265 I'm also not sure why LSIO tag is there. I don't remember it
  7. I saw your post here And I just saw the same thing. I was spammed 39 emails within the last hour. Then, the server crashed, but I'm not home to be able to take a look at logs. /bin/sh: line 1: 15204 Bus error /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/scripts/monitor &> /dev/null /bin/sh: line 1: 17382 Bus error /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/scripts/monitor &> /dev/null /bin/sh: line 1: 18658 Bus error /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/scripts/monitor &> /dev/null /bin/sh: line 1: 19841 Bus error /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/scripts/monitor &>
  8. I had another crash early Saturday night. I set the RAM back to auto and disabled XMP. It's back up and running, but here is the log that was written right before the crash. I've noticed the AMD-VI error I was getting before hasn't appeared since that one day for the 2 minutes it was being spammed. Pastebin - Log from 1/18, right before the crash happened.
  9. Well, that is a big difference here. My WIndows machine gets shutdown every night when I start getting ready for bed. This machine stays on 24/7 or as close to at as possible. As I told the others, I will definitely remove the XMP profile if it decides to crash again.
  10. For sure. I removed the undervolt, but XMP is still enabled. I will set it to auto if another crash happens. I ran a parity check after the migration to the new hardware, so the undervolt and RAM overclock were applied, but of course, that doesn't mean it's not a problem.
  11. Thing is though, I have IOMMU disabled in the BIOS. I read that it was potentially a problem having it enabled with certain NVMe controllers, so I did disable it, but unRAID is still seeing it as enabled. Though, HVM is showing as disabled, but isn't disabled in the BIOS.
  12. Is that a LInux thing? Running XMP profiles is pretty common. That very RAM came out of my gaming system that I ran at 3200 for the last year or so. I'll set it to auto if I get another crash. As of now, it's stable.
  13. Thanks for getting back to me! Since my final crash reported on Wednesday, the system has been stable and running. I did update to 6.8.1 this morning, but it's back up and running normal. I'm continuing to monitor, but I'm going to start my rclone script that I've been using for backups to see if for some reason that forces a crash as that is the only thing missing since the crash on Wednesday.
  14. I removed the undervolt. BIOS has been set back to default after my initial post, which was followed by two crashes. After removing the undervolt, I set the C-state to disabled, Set Power Supply idle control to Typical... (whatever it is), and then manually set the SOC voltage to 1.0 and set RAM back to 3200 by enabling the XMP profile. I did see it crash a couple more times after doing this, but it's now been up without issue since Wed. afternoon, however, I did update to 6.8.1 this morning so it's been rebooted.