[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

Summary: Support Thread for ich777 Gameserver Dockers (CounterStrike: Source & ConterStrike: GO, TeamFortress 2, ArmA III,... - complete list in the second post)

Application: SteamCMD

DockerHub: https://hub.docker.com/r/ich777/steamcmd

All dockers are easy to set up and are highly customizable, all dockers are tested with the standard configuration (port forwarding,...) if the are reachable and show up in the server list form the "outside".

The default password for the gameservers if enabled is: Docker

It there is a admin password the default password is: adminDocker

Please read the discription of each docker and the variables that you install (some dockers need special variables to run).

The Steam Username and Password is only needed in templates where the two fields are marked as requirde with the red *

Created a Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/dockersforunraid

If you like my work, please consider making a donation

Donate

• Like 17
  • Thanks 12
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

Dockers Available so far:

SteamCMD DedicatedServers:

Other DedicatedServers:

• FiveM - requested by @unstatic - (GTA V Modifications Server)
  • Teeworlds (2D Shooter)
  • Factorio (construction and management simulation)
  • Terraria - requested by @TeeNoodle (Pixel Survival)
  • Terraria & TShock MOD - requested by @TeeNoodle (Pixel Survival with Security built in)
  • OpenTTD - requested by @mikeydk (Business Simulation)
  • CounterStrike 2D (2D Top Down Shooter)
  • Minecraft Basic Server (Runs nearly every edition of Minecraft without GUI)
  • Planetary Annihilation - requested by @InventedStic (RTS)
  • Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server - requested by @kronflux (Crafting/Survival/Building)
  • Xonotic - requested by @CaffeinatedTech (Free Arena Shooter)
  • OpenRCT2 (Theme Park building and managing simulation)
  • CSMM for 7DtD (A Powerfull Server Managing/Monitoring tool for 7 Days to Die) - requested by @Spectral Force
  • Altitude (2D Airplane combat) - requested by @Kudjo
  • Mindustry (Hybrid Tower Defense) - requested by @Mantiphex
  • Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - requested by @HellraiserOSU
  • Quake III Arena - requested by @Enigmatical
  • StarMade - requested by @Kirito

• Assetto Corsa Competizione - requested by @Florian_GER

• Vintage Story - requested by @JackPS9

• Zandronum (Doom with Multiplayer) - requested by @squelch

• Windward - requested by @XFL
  • Urban Terror - requested by @Cessquill
  • OpenMW-TES3MP - Open Morrowind Multiplayer a free and open source engine recreation of the popular Bethesda Softworks game "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" - requested by @OdinEidolon
  • RedM - requested by @Izuzf (Read Dead Redemption 2 Modifications Server)
  • DDNet - requested by @dyspandemic4832 (DDNet is an actively maintained version of DDRace, a Teeworlds modification with a unique cooperative gameplay)

• ioquake3 - requested by @OctopusVPS

• Luna Multiplayer - requestd by @Mew (Kerbal Space Program multiplayer mod)

• VEIN - requested by @Shadowcrit (Zombie Survival)

• BeamNG MP Server - (Multiplayer Server for BeamNG.drive)

• Unreal Tournament 99 - requested by @StalkS (Multiplayer Server for Unreal Tournament 99)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

@unstatic Thank you, release of ArmA3 and Teeworlds is also coming.

GTA5 FiveM... i think it will be cool to have such a docker but since it is only supported on windows hosts this will be very difficult.

Edit: wait, does it support linux as host? I look into it...

Edited by ich777

In CS GO you must provide a valid steam user and password with SteamGuard disabled so that it shows up on the public server list.

Steam recommends to create a seperate user account for all the dedicated servers.

Edited by ich777

Yes, i will look into it after the weekend.

@Benjamin Picard it's a little complicated...

For linux you must put in your login credentials and you must disable steam guard since there is no way to put in the steam guard code (its possible but if you want this you must trigger the application download and every update from the server console manually).

The other way is to create a dedicated account with steam guard completely disabled (thats what steam recommends) and purchase the game for this account separatly.

Edited by ich777
44 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Yes, i will look into it after the weekend.

@Benjamin Picard it's a little complicated...

For linux you must put in your login credentials and you must disable steam guard since there is no way to put in the steam guard code (its possible but if you want this you must trigger the application download and every update from the server console manually).

The other way is to create a dedicated account with steam guard completely disabled (thats what steam recommends) and purchase the game for this account separatly.

Oh I see. It would probably be easy to just create another account for the docker like you propose. The game is often around 10$ or less during sales.  

1 hour ago, EamonMcM said:

How do I specify the steam token?

I've recently changed the template, it's no token it's the steam username und password but you have to disable the steamguard (like i said above steam recommends to create a dedicated account for the dedicated servers).

49 minutes ago, Benjamin Picard said:

Oh I see. It would probably be easy to just create another account for the docker like you propose. The game is often around 10$ or less during sales.  

Okay, so should i take a look at it?

14 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I've recently changed the template, it's no token it's the steam username und password but you have to disable the steamguard (like i said above steam recommends to create a dedicated account for the dedicated servers).

When i launch the docker in the log it says log in ok then no token specified but I have created a token. I even tried to put it in the launch commands but it still said no token specified.

Edited by EamonMcM
10 hours ago, EamonMcM said:

When i launch the docker in the log it says log in ok then no token specified but I have created a token. I even tried to put it in the launch commands but it still said no token specified.

I will look into that on monday.

@EamonMcM Tried the container and it works without any problem.

How did you set the token? Did you know that every server needs it's own token? Are all the ports open and have you forwarded them in your router properly?

Please add this to the end of the start parameters:

+sv_setsteamaccount YOURTOKEN

Replace YOURTOKEN with your token ;)

Your log should then look something like this:

Screenshot.jpg.0c15705adda05eb7b9581f82dc62884d.jpg

Edited by ich777
Attached screenshot