ich777

[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

152 posts in this topic Last Reply

Posted (edited)

Summary: Support Thread for ich777 Gameserver Dockers (CounterStrike: Source & ConterStrike: GO, TeamFortress 2, ArmA III,... - complete list in the second post)

Application: SteamCMD

DockerHub: https://hub.docker.com/r/ich777/steamcmd

All dockers are easy to set up and are highly customizable, all dockers are tested with the standard configuration (port forwarding,...) if the are reachable and show up in the server list form the "outside".

The standard password for the gameservers if enabled is: Docker

Please read the discription of each docker and the variables that you install (some dockers need special variables to run).

Edited by ich777
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 5

Posted (edited)

Dockers Available so far:

SteamCMD DedicatedServers:

Other DedicatedServers:

• FiveM - requested by @unstatic - (GTA V Modifications Server)
  • Teeworlds (2D Shooter)
  • Factorio (construction and management simulation)
  • Terraria - requested by @TeeNoodle (Pixel Survival)
  • Terraria & TShock MOD - requested by @TeeNoodle (Pixel Survival with Security built in)

If you have any wishes for gameservers please write it here in this topic or send me a private message.

Edited by ich777
added Wurm Unlimited

looking foward for your future releases!! can you make a gta5 fivem docker? pretty please :)

Posted (edited)

@unstatic Thank you, release of ArmA3 and Teeworlds is also coming.

GTA5 FiveM... i think it will be cool to have such a docker but since it is only supported on windows hosts this will be very difficult.

Edit: wait, does it support linux as host? I look into it...

Edited by ich777

yes it does work i have one running on a debian host, hub docker has one but im having trouble to making it to work on unraid (im not skilled enough).  If you could have peek it would be awsome.

On 4/22/2019 at 11:50 PM, Corodeanu N said:

can you help me who to use it 

Do you have any other working dockers?

1 minute ago, Corodeanu N said:

ok i'm lost 

That link I posted is explaining how to get us the information we need to help you.

@Corodeanu N whats not working?

I've made a template for the dockers, just install it through the Community Applications plugin.

Posted (edited)

In CS GO you must provide a valid steam user and password with SteamGuard disabled so that it shows up on the public server list.

Steam recommends to create a seperate user account for all the dedicated servers.

Edited by ich777

Posted (edited)

Wich token?

Is the container running? What does the log say?

Edit: Can you connect when you enter the IP:PORT in CS GO?

Edited by ich777

Oh this is so cool! Can you make one for 7 days to die (7DTD)? I'm running a server in a VM right now. I would love to use a simple docker.

Regards

Posted (edited)

Yes, i will look into it after the weekend.

@Benjamin Picard it's a little complicated...

For linux you must put in your login credentials and you must disable steam guard since there is no way to put in the steam guard code (its possible but if you want this you must trigger the application download and every update from the server console manually).

The other way is to create a dedicated account with steam guard completely disabled (thats what steam recommends) and purchase the game for this account separatly.

Edited by ich777

44 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Yes, i will look into it after the weekend.

@Benjamin Picard it's a little complicated...

For linux you must put in your login credentials and you must disable steam guard since there is no way to put in the steam guard code (its possible but if you want this you must trigger the application download and every update from the server console manually).

The other way is to create a dedicated account with steam guard completely disabled (thats what steam recommends) and purchase the game for this account separatly.

Oh I see. It would probably be easy to just create another account for the docker like you propose. The game is often around 10$ or less during sales.  

1 hour ago, EamonMcM said:

How do I specify the steam token?

I've recently changed the template, it's no token it's the steam username und password but you have to disable the steamguard (like i said above steam recommends to create a dedicated account for the dedicated servers).

49 minutes ago, Benjamin Picard said:

Oh I see. It would probably be easy to just create another account for the docker like you propose. The game is often around 10$ or less during sales.  

Okay, so should i take a look at it?

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I've recently changed the template, it's no token it's the steam username und password but you have to disable the steamguard (like i said above steam recommends to create a dedicated account for the dedicated servers).

When i launch the docker in the log it says log in ok then no token specified but I have created a token. I even tried to put it in the launch commands but it still said no token specified.

Edited by EamonMcM

10 hours ago, EamonMcM said:

When i launch the docker in the log it says log in ok then no token specified but I have created a token. I even tried to put it in the launch commands but it still said no token specified.

I will look into that on monday.

Posted (edited)

@EamonMcM Tried the container and it works without any problem.

How did you set the token? Did you know that every server needs it's own token? Are all the ports open and have you forwarded them in your router properly?

Please add this to the end of the start parameters:

+sv_setsteamaccount YOURTOKEN

Replace YOURTOKEN with your token ;)

Your log should then look something like this:

Screenshot.jpg.0c15705adda05eb7b9581f82dc62884d.jpg

Edited by ich777
Attached screenshot