Everything posted by BoxOfSnoo
-
[Support] binhex - MinecraftBedrockServer
On the docker tab, at the very right side of the row.
-
[Support] binhex - MinecraftBedrockServer
Yes, your xuid is not your gamer tag. When you join the server, check the log, it will show you your xuid. Put that in instead.
-
[Support] binhex - MinecraftBedrockServer
I think the seed number is just for generating the world in the first place. If there is a world, it probably won't use that. I just comment it out when I have an imported world.
-
[Support] binhex - MinecraftBedrockServer
Not sure about your first question - maybe you need to restart the server? I think a MCWORLD file is just a .zip file - change the extension and unzip it. It *should* create a folder with stuff like level.dat inside it. This is the world folder you want in the appdata/binhex-minecraftbedrockserver/minecraft/worlds folder. I would change the folder name to whatever's in the levelname.txt file, and then in the server.properties file look for level-name= and make sure the same name as your folder is used there. Hope that helps, let me know
-
[Support] binhex - MinecraftServer
Sorry, my first message never showed up. Go into the Docker tab, edit the Bedrock Server docker, click on "Edit" for Host Port 1 and Host Port 2, change the protocol for each of them to UDP from TCP. Ugh never mind. I posted this in the wrong thread. This is how I fixed the Bedrock server, not the Java one. Sorry.
-
[Support] binhex - MinecraftServer
Change the ports to UDP.
-
[Support] binhex - MinecraftBedrockServer
Thank you for setting this up! I had to change the ports to UDP for it to work but after that, connected beautifully.