Sonarr not Moveing after update

Hi Guys

Im having a strange problem.

When setting up my server several months back I had problems setting up the paths for Sonarr/ QBtorrent but with Squids help was able to see what mistake I was making as I had them pointing to the the wrong containers.

Everything has been running smooth for several months now, and I had recently done a docker update on all my dockers, don't know if that was the reason, but I noticed about a week or so afterwards that Sonarr has stopped moving files.

I double checked to see if my container paths have changed and those remained the same, I also changed path names just in case too and that didnt help. I can manully import. I know its something with how sonarr is access the container  (its doing the same on another sonarr docker that Im running too) but I believe the paths are correct unless im missing completely obvious :S.

below is my paths for my dockers (QBtorrent and sonarr)

QBtorrent
/downloads/mnt/disks/Sonarr/
/config/mnt/cache/appdata/qbittorrent/ON

binhex-sonarr
/config/mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-sonarr/
/downloads/mnt/disks/Sonarr/
/media/mnt/user/Data/Media/TV Shows

Thanks for any advise

On 12/19/2020 at 10:28 AM, thefozzybear said:

HI Chaz,

Sure thing

they are on the same host and below/attached is the screen shots

for the remote path mappings, this was working as well before whatever happened.

Please let me know if there is anything else you would like me to share or do.

Thanks again

image.png.e63261b1354cdec77984c2d4ddcf9465.png

image.png.11d350f2e416766d0bdf92e9c74afb39.png

sorry for the delay @thefozzybear, somehow i missed the notification response on here.

anyway, i think i see the problem, based on comparisons of my mappings. i'm using deluge, but the principal should be the same. here's my screenshots for you to compare with:

1281283038_2020-12-2309_51_31pm.png.fb7d9d35490a63dd6c65e91a15b9efd4.png

341266385_2020-12-2309_50_59pm.png.d91d0dee10326fec5bd010e0330ce7ed.png

think your remote path should be /mnt/disks/Sonarr/, and your local path should just be /downloads/ instead of /downloads/complete/. try that and see if it makes any difference. 

@Cpt. Chaz Hey Thanks for getting back to me

So strange is that I deleted the QBtorrent docker and template remade it and used a different container "data" instead of "download" and it worked for a day and then the same problem of not finding it while manual import works.

Ill try what you suggested and even switch to deluge,

will keep you posted on my findings.

thanks again