[SOLVED] blacklisted?

i replaced my motherboard & had problems so i formatted my flash drive & everything is running good

but now it say the flash belongs to someone else, im stuck what should i do now?

does this => "Registration keys are bound to your USB Flash boot device serial number (GUID)." means anything? is my serial number not good now?

i thought its going to be like windows 10 where i can format stuff without worries

Have you just tried to redo the flash drive with a newer UnRAID release?

You can end up with the ‘blacklisted’ message if you install a newer release of Unraid and it turns out that the USB drive you used did not after all have a unique GUID and that multiple USB drives were made with the same GUID.  If this was the cause then the fix is to either install the same release as the one you were using previously or to transfer the licence to a USB stick that DOES have a unique GUID

well i emailed support & guid is indeed registered to the same flash stick 

im still waiting for a response from them

30 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Have you just tried to redo the flash drive with a newer UnRAID release?

it say Unraid-6 on my receipt when i bought it

i dont mind upgrading to fix the problem since im going to add extra drives, but it say that the guid is blacklisted

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] blacklisted?

Probably wouldn't have had a problem at all if you had put the license .key file back on the flash drive after you made a new install. Everything about your configuration is in the config folder of flash, including that license .key file, your disk assignments, and any settings you have made in the webUI.