Disk 2 Keeps throwing errors after multiple HD swaps

Over the last 3 months, I have swapped out my disk 2 HDD a total of (3) times.  The first drive was older and I believe was beginning to fail.  It was throwing errors and unraid was disabling the HDD.  I purchased a brand new drive, It lasted about 2 months and began the same deal.  I sent it off for warranty replacement.  I then purchased yet ANOTHER new drive.  It's been in the array for about 3 weeks and now it's throwing errors.  WTF is going on?  Is it possible to find out what might be causing the drive to throw errors?  This third drive has not been disabled yet by unraid but it showing array errors.  I would imagine it's only a matter of time.  Also, Everytime a rebuild of the drive seemed to be successful when it was replaced the last two times.  I also run a parity check usually every few months on my system.

unraid-diagnostics-20210103-1521.zip

Edited by bloodlust

I did replace the SATA cable when I replaced the drive the third time.  I also switched SATA ports wondering if that might not be a possible problem as well.  The only thing not changed was the power cable as I only have 1 modular cable, I guess I could put it on one of the other connectors to a different drive.  Is there anyway to see if this is the actual issue or is it more or less swap a cable and see what happens type of troubleshooting?  Also, I do have a Marvel SATA card controller in the system, Which I know some people have had issues with.  I've had mine in my system for almost 6 years and have never had an issue with it on any of the 6 drives currently connected to it.  When I switched SATA ports, I took that drive off the MB SATA port and plugged it into the SATA card.