Please Help Unraid Boot Issues With New Hardware!

Hey guys!

I built an unraid server years ago with really low end hardware and just finally updating my main rig with an x570 board for my 3900x and I put my old board the x370 ASUS crosshair VI hero in the Unraid server with a Ryzen 5 3600. I am using an ssd cache drive and 3 harddrives as well as the usb boot drive plugged into the back of the mobo and 10gbe Network card. Right now I am getting error code 02 on my motherboard. Also how do I tell the server to boot from the USB drive if I can't even get in.

Any ideas on what to do?

Edit:

Edit: looks Iike the code is AP initialization before microcode loading)

Seems like it could be because I’m not using a gpu but unraid shouldn’t need it but I dont think it’s booting from the usb drive into unraid

Edited by jakebake
18 minutes ago, Vr2Io said:

Does BIOS POST success, display no any output ? If yes, then you need unplug those unnecessary hardware to rule out the cause. 

I can not get to the bios have nothing plugged in except for the gpu and I’ve also tried just using on ram stick (right now have 2 8gb ) and nothing still just error code 02

4 hours ago, jakebake said:

I can not get to the bios have nothing plugged in except for the gpu and I’ve also tried just using on ram stick (right now have 2 8gb ) and nothing still just error code 02

Agreeing with Vr2lo that sounds like CPU issue or motherboard.

Check for damage and correct seating of mount.