10TB drive files disappear then drive errors then unmountable no file system help?

Hello everyone, this is my first time on the forums now I'll start off with I’m a windows idiot who moved to Unraid for the ‘’it works’’ factor and its been going great..

My array is 3x8TB 1x6TB WD RED 1x Seagate Ironwolf 10TB 1x Seagate Ironwolf Pro 10TB and 120GB Generic SSD for cache (No parity drives yes I know kill me...)

So over the last 6* days or so there has been a single day of power cuts my box has gone offline multiple times under the 10-hour runtime mark after over 100 days of uptime then today well...

So the Ironwolf Pro 10TB drive it showed 168 read errors on the GUI after I was unable to get into a file directory that couldn’t be accessed via shortcut on windows went into the main directory and looked at some other folders TB's of data magically not there so I reset my workstation to rule out shares being the issue same effect then reset my box after several attempts I got the files needed back but still, TB's of data not there run read check now it was 500 errors or so reset again we land on ''unmountable no file system'' and me going oh shit shutting it all down pulling the drive as hardware issues and Seagate is like kicking a landmine it will go poof at some point its been running for 1400 days so I guess its time is running out.

So heres what I’m wondering is do/should/if I get a new 10TB and clone this drives data over then have this drive replaced under warranty can I re-integrate that into the array and also can I start up the array bypassing this disk and use the data that’s fine today? Realisticlly id like as many options as possible before somthing is dead dead or costing me a kidney to recover...

numbers-server-diagnostics-20210314-0348.zip

Edited by harrypm
grammer

Yeah the disk 4 issue was a mistake during building the array but I needed storage fast so i'll get around to deling with it next time I expand things.

Looks like it was a bad sata cable to the backplane so after replacing that and running a read check everything is fine but I guess I should get a new drive before the warrenty is up this was a scare lol.