[Solved] unraid.net plugin (beta) and Nginx proxy manager issues

I have the latest version of unraid and I have Nginx proxy manager working perfectly well... I can access radarr, sonarr and Bitwarden outside my network. 

Now, I installed unraid.net plugin (beta) and I love how useful it is but when I want to access my server outside my network I have to set Use SSL/TLS to AUTO... that breaks Nginx and I cannot access radarr, sonarr and Bitwarden!! 

any ideas? is there something I should be doing? 

Also, I have another question both Nginx proxy manager and unraid.net plugin (beta) use 443... does that have anything to do with this issue?

4 hours ago, livingonline8 said:

Also, I have another question both Nginx proxy manager and unraid.net plugin (beta) use 443... does that have anything to do with this issue?

Yes that is the issue. If you want to use port 443 for Nginx proxy manager you can't also use it for local SSL access.

You can change the port used by for local SSL by going to Settings -> Management Access and changing the HTTPS port to something not already in use on your system. I'd suggest something like 2443, 3443, 4443, etc.

Once local SSL is working you can setup Remote Access

16 hours ago, ljm42 said:

Yes that is the issue. If you want to use port 443 for Nginx proxy manager you can't also use it for local SSL access.

You can change the port used by for local SSL by going to Settings -> Management Access and changing the HTTPS port to something not already in use on your system. I'd suggest something like 2443, 3443, 4443, etc.

Once local SSL is working you can setup Remote Access

Ok that works 😍

But now, Nginx Proxy Manager does not work and when I looked into the logs, I saw the following:

[nginx] starting...
nginx: [emerg] cannot load certificate "/etc/letsencrypt/live/npm-2/fullchain.pem": BIO_new_file() failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/etc/letsencrypt/live/npm-2/fullchain.pem','r') error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file) 

28 minutes ago, livingonline8 said:

Ok that works 😍

But now, Nginx Proxy Manager does not work and when I looked into the logs, I saw the following:

[nginx] starting...
nginx: [emerg] cannot load certificate "/etc/letsencrypt/live/npm-2/fullchain.pem": BIO_new_file() failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/etc/letsencrypt/live/npm-2/fullchain.pem','r') error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file) 

Ok, I fixed that by removing Nginx docker and reinstall it 

Everything is working perfectly now...

Thanks 

• ChatNoir changed the title to [Solved] unraid.net plugin (beta) and Nginx proxy manager issues