Logs filling up, docker images no longer functional, seemingly no changes have been made to server

Hi all,

My server is on Unraid Version 6.9.0.

Plugins / Addons:

Unassigned Devices

Preclear Disks

CA

CA Backup / Restore Appdata

Several docker containers (jackett, delugeVPN, sonarr, radarr)

Here is my hardware part list

The problem:

Today I noticed that I was having issues with some of my docker containers - Sonarr and Radarr (both from Binhex) were sporadically giving me issues, so I tried restarting the containers. One of them gave me a 403 execution error.

To solve this, I ended up trying to delete the docker.img and re-create it (per this post). I did that, but unfortunately it didn't fix my problem. Additionally, I was getting the error "Something really wrong went on during get_content" in the APPS tab, and some "Warning: mkdir(): Read-only file system in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php" error in the DOCKER tab.

To help this, I just restarted the server. Those two errors are now not showing up, but my logs are filling up. This started around 0% and has filled up this far in about 20 minutes. I noticed it was at 100% before the restart.

image.png.c63f5768a903444623975dd6a9ec78fd.png

And now I'm still facing problems intermittently with my docker containers. Because my containers still weren't working as intended, I tried restarting, and I'm back to getting 403 execution errors.

image.png.5c2367a82daa9b34727168a8405322a7.png

Diagnostics zip file attached.

Does anyone know what could be happening here? I'm really not sure what changed - I haven't updated my OS or Docker containers in a while, and I haven't been doing anything out of the ordinary lately.

Thank you.

tower-diagnostics-20210419-1511.zip