Shares not Visible via Windows Explorer

Hi have an interesting issue that i've been trying to work through for about a month and i've made zero progress.

About a month ago, i noticed that when i goto //tower/media i can only see one folder (which is empty and it shouldn't be). When i go to my unraid i should see a number of folders. 

When i go into shares in unraid i can see everything fine .

I have attached photo's to show the problem im having.

My questions is. How can i get my folders to be visible through Windows Explorer again?

Shares Via Unraid.PNG

Shared Via WindowsExplorer.PNG

Navigation Error.PNG

It's basically a Windows problem because it does not support a share named "Media" and one named "media" at the same time.  But since Unraid actually does, when exporting over a network it has to pick one or the other otherwise very strange things happen in Windows when accessing it.

What you need to do is copy all those files from the one that's exported ("media") somewhere else (your desktop), then delete the share, then copy all the files back into the share that now will appear.

You should also check / figure out how that other share got created in the first place.  Probably a docker app is creating it, so you'll see in one of the templates a mapping to /mnt/user/media