Two Windows Servers via VNC, one keeps getting shut down.

As the Title suggests i am trying to make two Win Server 2019 instances work.
One as DC and another as a Fileserver.
Since i do not plan on passing trough any GPU, i defaulted to using VNC for both, but as soon as i try to open both, one gets Shut down.
How can i avoid that?

Server Specs are:
I7 870

8GB DDR3
GTX 670 (for Unraid)
An Asus Motherboard i cannot name atm

46 minutes ago, Squid said:

What kind of resources are you giving the VMs?  8GB isn't particularly a lot of memory to be able to run a pair of Windows VMs

3,5 per VM
Again its not like they Bluescreen or run slow or crash.
As soon as i click Start all VMs one of the two randomly doesn't start, or starts and then gets shut down again without a GPU in i cannot tell.

46 minutes ago, zerozsaber said:

So 1Gb for Unraid isn't enough?
I'll give it a go aand it worked, holy cow,
Thanks, didn't know i was starving the poor thing for precious ram.

With only 8GB to work with, running 2 VM's is going to be a delicate balancing act. You can try increasing the RAM dedicated to the VM's in small increments, benchmarking real performance as you go. Only give the VM's enough to see a reduction in performance increase, if you know what I mean. Synthetic benchmarks won't mean much, you need to test real world loads. You may find one VM needs more than the other to perform its duties well, but only give the VM's what they absolutely need to do their job. The host will use all the RAM you can spare to keep the VM's emulation running as fast as it can.

Think of the host as creating a motherboard, controllers and disks out of thin air for each VM, the more resources you give the host, the faster those emulated computers can run.

Personally I'd not try running 2 Windows server VM's with less than 32GB RAM total in the host, giving each VM somewhere between 4 and 8GB depending on what it was running.