Moving disks from DAS to server

So here's my setup I have a hp dl380p G8 with a lsi-9211-8i connected to a generic DAS (Fujitsu ETERNUS CS800 S2 ,it does drive passtrough without touching the disk data so I get smart data and everything else). Problem is my DAS has crap power supplys and they are dying on me left and right . My solution was getting another DL380P G8 with 12 LFF slots so I could just take the das out of the equation and plug the drives directly into the server.   

Problem is I have no idea how to remove the drive from the das and plug it up to the lff drive slot on the front without having to rebuild the whole array. It shows up as a different disk even though it's just going trough a different path . Anyway I can do this without having to rebuild the array for every drive moved ?

Edited by grenskul
wrote the tittle wrong (english not my first language)
  • grenskul changed the title to Moving disks from DAS to server
1 hour ago, trurl said:

Unless these disks were formatted in Unraid you won't be able to move the disks with their contents into the array. Unraid must partition and format any disk it will use in the array or pools.

The disks are already being used in the array. The disks in my das are the disks in the unraid array. I just want to take them from the das and put them directly in the server.