Disk disabled after setting up SAS controller

I just setup a new SAS controller and did not do enough homework before purchasing since 'find common problems' pointed out to me that uNRAID and Marvell SAS controllers have compatibility issues. I decided to use it for a few days while I waited for a replacement and noticed that one of my disks became disabled. I tried switching it back to SATA with no luck. There was previously an option to format the disk on the main page (the format unreadable disk checkbox), but that is no longer available.

I understand I can get the disk back by removing it from the array then adding it back and formatting, but all my previous disk issues have been resolved without full reformats so I'm optimistic that that's possible here too.

Thanks for any help!

trashmetal-diagnostics-20210607-1003.zip

You make me very nervous with your talk of formatting. Never, ever format a disk that has data you want to keep. Format writes an empty filesystem to the disk. If you format a disk in the array, parity is updated just like with any other write operation, and so rebuilding a formatted disk can only result in a formatted disk.

Now that I have got that warning out of the way I will look at diagnostics.