We're Moving

limetech

Sorry I haven't been around the forums much in the last couple of weeks.  We are in the process of moving from CA to CO.  It will be one more week before I can get to every post, but will try to address the more urgent support issues sooner.  Thank you for your  patience!

I guess it's too late to meet you for coffee?

;-)

Cheers,

Bill - Palo Alto

Sorry I haven't been around the forums much in the last couple of weeks.  We are in the process of moving from CA to CO.  It will be one more week before I can get to every post, but will try to address the more urgent support issues sooner.  Thank you for your  patience!

Too bad, you was only 15 - 20 min away.  :-[  Oh well, why the move?

The move is finally complete - we're now in Fort Collins, CO, and I must say, what a great place this is!

Until all the business details are sorted out, as of today, all products will be sales tax free.

Have you been to Washington's yet?  I haven't been there in 30 years, but I hear it is still there and still interesting.

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

The move is finally complete - we're now in Fort Collins, CO, and I must say, what a great place this is!

Until all the business details are sorted out, as of today, all products will be sales tax free.

Ready to take an order? Would love to get another tower from you Bill.

Thx!

Dan