Provision IP Not Matching Static IP

What is he static IP on your server? 192.168.0.16??

What is the subnet/gateway from your router for your network to make sure everything is talking correctly? 

Also I think DNS rebranding is an option in your router you need to turn off to be able to setup the SSL certs. 

Edited by Herbiewalker

Do you have an option on your router to flush the DNS cache? If not then you might need a restart on the router to reset the old DNS settings so it picks up the new static IP. It looks like you are pinging your server name from a windows box which could also have a old DNS cache which you can reset with the command 'ipconfig /flushdns' and reset with 'ipconfig /registerdns' this should clear out any old DNS settings on the windows box and pull fresh DNS from the DNS server (router). 

If the problem still persists after those tips then I would go with a setting needs configured or turned off in the router to get DNS working.

Another option is to skip using your router as the DNS in the server settings and point straight to a different DNS like cloudflare, google, or quad 9. I have also seen some setups point to a PieHole for DNS....

Edited by Herbiewalker