Chevereto install Location

There are two Docker installs for Chevereto so Installed nmtan/chevereto as I could set my image file locations.

Everything works as it should, my uploaded images are located as requested to /mnt/user/Photographs/

But I want to go to Chevereto install location to change php.ini but Chevereto wasn't installed in /mnt/user/appdata but in /var/www/html/images.

Normally I would go to file explorer in windows to appdata but as it's not installed there I tried krusader and MC but /var/www is empty.

How the hell or where do I go to find /var/www/html/images

Cheve.JPG

The one from Self Hosters doesn't export the /config folder, so it's stored within the docker image and you'd have to enter it's shell to make those changes

The one from LinuxServer does export the /config, so presumably (maybe) the file is in /mnt/user/appdata/chevreto.  And nothing prevents you from adding another path mapping for your images (ie: /var/www/images mapped to /mnt/user/Photographs)

5 hours ago, Squid said:

The one from Self Hosters doesn't export the /config folder, so it's stored within the docker image and you'd have to enter it's shell to make those changes

The one from LinuxServer does export the /config, so presumably (maybe) the file is in /mnt/user/appdata/chevreto.  And nothing prevents you from adding another path mapping for your images (ie: /var/www/images mapped to /mnt/user/Photographs)

How do I enter the Self Hosters docker image Shell?

I looked at the LinuxServer version but not %100 on adding a another path.

Click on the icon

Note that any changes you make within the image via the shell will not survive an update of the container and will need to be redone

11 hours ago, phileeny said:

I looked at the LinuxServer version but not %100 on adding a another path.

Click on add another path / variable