Issues after Unraid update [Solved]

I will start by saying that I am not sure that the following issues are directly related to updating the unraid OS, but these did start happening after the update. Onto the topic.

Server was running fine for over a year with no issues. Updated because i was always getting the "Version unavailable" under the docker screen and it was getting annoying to force update the dockers to figure out if they are up to date.

Updated my unraid OS from 6.8.3 to 6.9.2.

Worked fine for about a day or 2, then everything came to a halt due to "rootfs" reaching 100% and taking almost all of my ram.

Attempted to download diagnostics from server, would not download. GUI was now functioning properly.

Restarted the server.

Worked fine for 6 days, then got the same issue with rootfs. Attempted to download Diagnostics, would not download. GUI not working right again.

restarted server again.

Ark Server Docker will not start now, but it started just fine yesterday.

attempted downgrading from 6.9.2 to 6.8.3.

Ark docker will not start. (Error in start up log is the following: Signal 11 caught /opt/scripts/start-server.sh: line 71: 61 Segmentation fault ./ShooterGameServer ${MAP}?listen?SessionName=${SERVER_NAME}?ServerPassword=${SRV_PWD}?ServerAdminPassword=${SRV_ADMIN_PWD}${GAME_PARAMS} ${GAME_PARAMS_EXTRA}  

and

Loading Steam API...Warning: failed to init SDL thread priority manager: SDL not found)

have checked the settings for the dockers and nothing appears to be amiss, but i could have missed something.

System Specs

Asus SAbertooth 990fx R2.0

AMD FX6300

24GB DDR3 Ram

Dockers Installed:

PlexMediaServer

ArkSurvivalEvolved

Mineos-node (Was stopped when issues happened)

binhex-preclear (Was stopped when issues happened)

I can submit more information if asked.

Thank you in advance for the assistance.

Edited by BurningPhoenix
Changed title

It is correct that i do not have any cache drives currently. They are next on my list of upgrades for the system.

As for dockers paths specifying cache, i don't think i have any that are pointing to the cache. All of the options appear to be pointing to

/mnt/user/appdata/plex

/mnt/user/appdata/steamcmd

/mnt/user

/mnt/disk1/appdata/ark-se

the Mineos is pointing to /mnt/cache/minecraft, but it was stopped when the issues happened.

2 minutes ago, BurningPhoenix said:

/mnt/cache/minecraft

As mentioned, that is a path in rootfs since there is no cache mounted.

Make sure you check all the host paths. Turn on Advanced View on the Docker page and click the down arrow of each of the Volume Mappings listings to expand them.

• BurningPhoenix changed the title to Issues after Unraid update [Solved]