Unraid restarting randomly

Hi all.

Im pretty new to Unraid so any help would be grateful.

I have Unraid set up, i have no VM's and at the moment although i have other dockers installed, all that is running is the Plex docker.

i have had the sever running for a while but i have only just noticed an issue since using Plex.  Plex stops, so i check the server and the server hasn't rebooted but Unraid has restarted.   I wait for everything to load and it all starts working again.  

Im unsure if this has always been happening or whether this is a new fault but any advice would be great.

syslog-192.168.1.223.log

i followed a guide on how to set up Syslog and I've attached it but i dont know what im looking at if im honest.

Thank you

On 11/14/2021 at 10:28 PM, trurl said:

Why do you say the server hasn't rebooted? Unraid only starts on boot. It is the operating system after all.

good question, i think i was sitting next to the computer when unraid restarted but now i think about it i cant be 100% sure the pc didnt restart.

Is that a syslog from syslog server? Or just a snippet from the current syslog?

yes, this is from syslog servermork-diagnostics-20211115-2248.zip

Attach diagnostics to your NEXT post in this thread.

19 hours ago, trurl said:
Nov 14 09:31:43 MORK emhttpd: unclean shutdown detected

Are you sure you have good power? Do you have an UPS?

Is your BIOS set to automatically restart when power is restored?

The power is fine, no power cuts or fluctuations.  No i dont have a UPS.  The server is on its own circuit and we just dont get power cuts around here.

i dont know if the BIOS is set to auto start.   Should it be?   Should i turn auto start off in the BIOS (if its on) and see if it actually turns off?  

I opened unraid today and it said it only had an up time of 5 hours.