Split 2-pack Unraid Pro Flash Drives

ilovegoodnugz

There's no official "forbiddening" of this activity, but it is very frowned upon. The 2-pack pricing was meant so that you could have a backup drive so that you would only suffer a very small amount of down time in the event of a usb drive failure. Also Tom was ok with you splitting it with a local friend but he didn't recommend it. Pleading for a buddy online however isn't a very nice thing to do to Tom though since this is the bulk of the income for his work (excluding server sales and donations etc.).

As well if you buy a license and said buddy has issues you have to resolve those issues for him with Tom since the license would be in your name not his/hers. Issues meaning say his drive no longer works and he/she needs to transfer to another flash drive. You would more less be connected to the other person for a long time one way or another. Personally if I was the partner I wouldn't because if I lost touch with you I wouldn't have a way to resolve my problems.