Complete your documentation

It'd be great if the correct process for replacing a drive in a BTRFS secondary cache pool were documented, or you know, any documentation for replacing a cache drive:

https://wiki.unraid.net/index.php/Replace_A_Cache_Drive

There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs, but you do not have permission to create this page.

Replaced one drive in an 8 drive R10 cache pool and, of course instead of formatting just the one drive and rebalancing the R10 array like any normal single raid-10 drive replacement should do, it just re-formatted the entire array and deleted the shares that existed only on that pool. Yes, there was a warning box listing all drives in the pool, and yes, I did tell it to do so suspecting it would re-format all those drives.

That being said, since google searches returned more useless results from reddit than this forum, and the actual documentation for this is non-existent, there wasn't much choice. I was smart, and backed up the data from the cache pool elsewhere just in case something like this happened, but it kinda feels like if you were going to release the multiple cache pool 'feature' it'd either work intuitively or at least have whatever command-line driven voodoo is necessary be documented.

I've had to write documentation for software processes before (ISO-9001 requirements) and no, it's no fun. It is part of the job though. Please make the time to document how-to do this properly without losing all the data on the array. Also, maybe consider extending the pool start script to have this function without resorting to users having to go to the command line and do it manually.