How to securly acess docker's WebUI?

Juify

I have installed My Services and have no problem accessing it, but it's not working for individual docker's WebUI. While I sort of understand why that is, I am not sure how to get around it.

I read about using VM with VNC or using a reverse proxy. With VNC it seems like a lot of hassle, and not very browser friendly. As for reverse proxy, I not sure how to add a gate in between prompting for cridintial.

For example I've install SiYuan for note taking, but it only supports local server. Anyway to acess it anywhere without opening it to the public?

Look at SWAG, and the various walkthroughs.  There may even be a video.  Can't remember

VNC and a VM however is quite possible the easiest method although it is the least efficient.

Personally, since I have another Windows system on 24/7, TeamViewer works fine for my use-case

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Squid said:

Look at SWAG, and the various walkthroughs.  There may even be a video.  Can't remember

VNC and a VM however is quite possible the easiest method although it is the least efficient.

Personally, since I have another Windows system on 24/7, TeamViewer works fine for my use-case

I am using SWAG alrady, I need another layer in between so I can log in with, because not all application ask for login. Also I am currently using Parsec, so it's more or less same as TeamView, but it takes a lot of steps to get to my application and I don't like it.

Anyhow, I think "Authelia" could be my solution :)