HELP! SABNZB and Unraid CACHE to ARRAY setup

For the love of God someone please help Im pulling out  my last remaining hairs!  

I have a 1TB cache NVME which I want to use to download my NZBs using SAB and Radarr and Sonarr.  I want them to be automatically moved to my 32TB array (8 x 4 TB drives with 1 of them in Parity) Disk 1, 2, 3, - I have set Disk 1 to be a Movies share and Disk 2 to be a TV share.  How How do I get the NZBs to download on the CACHE disk and then be automatically moved to the respective Disks on the array.  

Also when Mover runs the files remain on the CACHE drive!

So how can I just use the CACHE to download and then have the movies and tv shows be sent to the Disk 1 movies and Disk 2 TV?

Or should I just download straight to the array?   

Edited by UnraidVirgin
more info
1 hour ago, UnraidVirgin said:

what if create a data share on the CACHE disk and select 'ONLY' - Ive now deleted all my shares and starting from scratch! 

That means you want the files to stay on the cache forever.

The help built into the GUI can help with how the settings work, and you can get more detail via the online documentation that can be accessed via the Manual link at the bottom of the GUI.

Yes.  You download to a user share named something like "Downloads" set to use cache: prefer (or only) and Radarr / Sonarr then moves the download to a share named "Media" (or movies or TV etc) set to a use cache setting of yes

You're best off for the downloads share to be use cache prefer just in case the cache drive fills up so that downloads will fallback to the array if the cache is full rather than simply failing.

• Like 1