Configured Unraid drives cannot be seen

Paul Ho

I have Unraid (6.8.2) running on an HP z400 with 5 data drives and 2 parity drives (7 total drives). They are connected to a Fujitsu D2607-A21 SAS card flashed with firmware: P20 9211-8i (IT mode). It has been running fine since July of 2020. The array is encrypted. I do not leave the server powered on, only turning it on when I need to access it. I tried powering up Unraid and now can no longer see any of the drives. The Main tab lists all of the drives connected to the SAS card as missing. I can see the boot device (USB) and my NVME cache drive (installed on a PCIe card). I've looked at the syslog but don't understand what it is telling me. I'm assuming the SAS card is the ACPI referenced in the syslog. During the boot process I can access the SAS controllers utility menu and it does list all of the drives I am expecting to see. I have tried booting off of a restored backup of the Unraid USB drive with the same result. I have resisted pulling cards and cables at the moment as I don't want to make things worse. My feeling is the SAS card is malfunctioning but it does see the connected drives in the utility menu of the SAS card ROM prior to booting to the Unraid USB drive. I have attached the syslog. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
Thank you.