Unraid server started to hang

I don't know if this is a new thing but a Docker or plugin update, but for some reason my unraid server has being hanging.

I discovered that first happed yesterday morning and I was trying to watch Plex, all was fine for about 10 mins and then plex stopped. at first I through lost network connection, as my server was still running and I had network traffic " lights on the Nic" were still flashing. but when tired to log onto unraid I was informed that the logon page was not unavailable.   even when I tried to access my other docker webpages I got the same issue, resulting in me rebooting the server.

this also happened today when I was doing some house keeping, by moving some data between HD's and deleing some unwanted backups. 

I have looked at my log files but can't see when that indicates why my system hanged.  so I have place a copy of them here in the hope that something can have a look and see if they can find anything.

tower-diagnostics-20220221-0828.zip

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 9:51 AM, Squid said:

Not necessarily the issue, but to remove a variable from the equation, run the memory at it's actual speed of 2133 instead of it's overclocked (XMP profile) of 3200

@Squidthanks for the ideal, I tried this and I had no ramdom, hangups.   I will leave it at the new speed for a bit and then more the speed up to see if this is the issue.