Mover not moving my Appdata backup

So every Tuesday morning, I have "Appdata Backup/Restore v2" run a backup of my appdata (among other) folders.  The initial backup is saved on my nvme/cache drive until it gets moved during the the day after successful completion.  Then, when I go to run Mover, it successfully creates the shell folder (ie. the appdata folder titled with the date of the backup) on an available array disk (with sufficient space) however, for some reason, the .tar file doesn't actually get moved.  The last few weeks, i've had to go in and move manually via MC which I'd rather not have to do.  

My question is why would this be occurring?  The .tar file is about 465 gb and I have 8 drives on the array with available space that can store this (anywhere from 627 gb to 2.42 TB of available space on each of the 8 drives).  

I was able to copy the log here when mover ran:  

mvlogger: Log Level: 1
mvlogger: *********************************MOVER -SHARE- START*******************************
mvlogger: Wed Feb 23 01:41:27 EST 2022
mvlogger: Share supplied backups
Sharecfg: /boot/config/shares/backups.cfg
mvlogger: Cache Pool Name: cache_nvme
mvlogger: Share Path: /mnt/cache_nvme/backups
mvlogger: Complete Mover Command: find "/mnt/cache_nvme/backups" -depth | /usr/local/sbin/move -d 1
Feb 23 01:41:27 HawkinsUnraid move: move: skip /mnt/cache_nvme/backups/appdata backup/[email protected]/CA_backup.tar
mvlogger: Wed Feb 23 01:41:27 EST 2022
mvlogger: ********************************Mover Finished*****************************

What would be causing the skip?  i assume it has something to do with the Mover command directly above the skip command; however, I cannot discern why it wouldn't move.  In this particular case, mover created the shell folder "2022-02-22@05:00" on my disk 27 which has 2.42TB of space remaining; however, it doesn't actually move the .tar file associated with that folder.  

Thanks!